Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension:||91*63*33 (mm)||Working Voltage:||DC 10V～36V|
|Working Band:||GSM: 850／900／1800／1900MHZ||Sensitivity:||Nominal-104dBm|
|GPRS Transmission Rate:||Max 85.6Kbps||Working Temperature:||-20°C～+70°C|
Cut Power Alarm Car AVL GPS Tracking Device Adopt Quad Band
GPRS transmission rate
Build-in Backup battery
3.7V / 800mAh working time more than 12h
Standby working current
10m 2D RMS
1) Tracking/positioning: real time tracking the GPS device via software platform or mobile phone, real time know GPS device’s running status, can set positioning parameters with GPS device via software platform or mobile phone.
2) Emergency alarm: when there is emergency situation, can send SOS info.
3) Movement alarm: if this function is active via software platform or mobile phone, there is alarm be send to server or SMS be sent to mobile phone when there is movement with the vehicle.
4) Over speed alarm: set a value with the car speed, there is alarm be send to server when the speed exceed the limit value.
5) Cut power alarm: when the power supply is cut by man-made or other reasons, there is an alarm be send to software platform or mobile phone.
6) Compatible with original burglar alarm : when the oringinal burglar was triggered, also there is alarm be send out via SMS or GPRS.
7) Remote listen in: dial the number of the SIM card insert into the GPS device or send SMS command to GPS device, the canstart to listen in the sound around the GPS device.
8) Geo-fence: mobile phone send SMS to activate this function, there is an alarm when the vehicle out of the limit area you set.
9) Cut circuit remotely: Anytime anywhere send SMS to control the vehicle’s circuit (also can be control by surveillance center).
10) View location on Google map: when inquire location and various kinds of alarm, then use mobile phone link free Google map directly to view the location.
11) Switch monitoring platform mode: mobile phone send SMS to switch it to mobile phone monitoring platform or remote computer monitoring platform.
12) Upgrade GPS device’s firmware remotely: can upgrade it remotely.
13) Set positioning time interval: the time interval of GPS device to report positioning data can be set via mobile phone or surveillance center.
14) Modify IP and port remotely: mobile phone send SMS to GPS device to modify IP and port number.
15) Restart GPS device remotely: mobile phone or surveillance center send command to restart GPS device.
16) Mobile administrator: if use mobile phone as monitoring platform, it can configure multiple phone number, set one of the numbers as administrator and assign different authorization.