Google Earth 20 channels 1575MHz GSM Photo GPS Vehicle Tracker AL-900G
0% ~ 90% (Non-water vapor condensing)
9V ~ 40V
80mA ~ 2000mA
60mA(GSM available), 120mA(maximum)
Back up battery
4.2V / 750mAH Lithium battery
SimCom, Four-Band GSM850/900/1800/1900 (MHz)
GPRS multi-slot class 10, GPRS mobile station class B
Impedance 50 ohms
Sirf Ⅲ, baud rate 9600bps, signal frequency 1575MHz, 20 channels
Acquisition sensitivity-148dbm, receiving sensitivity -159dbm
10mCEP without S/A
connector voltage 3V
Hot start 1s, warm start 38s, cold start 42s
3colors indicator: Red(power), Yellow(GPS), Green(GSM)
24-hour satellite positioning
1. SMS location racking
2. signal real time location tracking
3. GPRS location tracking via time interval
The vehicle can be wiretapped as authorized(inside microphone)
SMS set authorized TEL number
Platform send command to listen
1. over-speed alarm
3. Main power on/off alarm
2. Door sensor
3. Shock sensor
4. fuel sensor
1. remotely control fuel (with relay)
2. remotely control electricity (with relay)
1. set tracker SMS password
2. set SOS and wiretapping TEL number
3. set over-speed value
4. set position report time interval
5. set GPRS position report mode
a. 1.fixed time running interval(when vehicle's running)
b. 2. Report when car turning
c. 3. Static interval (when vehicle's parking, the time interval is 60times than running interval, this mode could save GPRS traffic and doesn't affect vehicle alarms. If alarm happens, tracker will report position to platform)
6. SMS or Platform(GPRS) remotely reboot tracker
7. SMS or Platform (GPRS) remotely set server IP, Port.
8. Directly set parameters with LCD or dispatch handle
a. Set APN.
b. Set server IP, port.
Break point store
When tracker is under GSM blind area, inside flash will store the location data, and then tracker will report data to platform when GSM signal is available.
1. With dispatch handle or LCD, tracker can receive and dial out any number
With LCD or dispatch handle:
1. user can send text messages to LCD or handle from platform
Tracker can connect two cameras and multi-mode to take photo:
Press SOS to take photo.
Open/close door to take photo
Take photo by fixed time interval.
Take photo via platform command.
Tracker can connect RFID card reader:
1. Driver card identification.
2. Driver registration management
Driver drives continuously over 4hours, and take rest less than 15minutes, tracker will send alarm.
PC data cable
Connect to PC USB
1. Set server IP, port, APN
2. Set tracker interval, over-speed, photo taking interval, alarm SMS notice, etc
3. Set car license plate number, car owner, Vehicle identification number (VIN), etc.
4. Read driving record data and various reports stored in SD card
Store all location data, similar as driving recorder.
1. 4GMicro SD card, it could store driving data around 10years(say interval is 10s)
2. The record data includes: time, speed, direction, longitude and latitude, door status, engine status, fuel consumption, temperature, mileage, SOS, over-speed, GPS signal, GSM signal, etc.
Printer directly connects to tracker and print directly, no need based on server.
1. Print vehicle data: vehicle owner, company, company address, Vehicle identification number.
2. Print last RFID card's driver data: driver name, RFID car number, card time, driving license number, driving license issue date, RFID card issue date, RFID card expire date.
3. Print last RFID card and driver's continuously driving time.
4. Print all 10 position data from any time around.
5. Print over-speed times after RFID user swipe card.
6. Print door open/close times after RFID user swipe card.
7. Print engine on/off times after RFID user swipe card.
8. Print fatigue driving after RFID user swipe card.
9. Print RFID user card after RFID user swipe card.
10. Can timing print.
Special features (work with our tracking software)
1. get real time position and alarms notice
2. get last position
3. position data includes: terminal ID, time, address, position validity, alarm( over-speed, SOS), vehicle status( engine, door, shock), speed, mileage, direction, GSM signal, GPS signal, Longitude, Latitude
1. mileage statistics, can synchronize initial mileage
2. working time and non-working time driving mileage statistics
1. Area-in alarm, area-out alarm, and set geo-fence area as station.
2. Set geo-fence area as station and manage the in/out vehicle
3. Fence type includes: round, rectangle, polygon, broken line.
4. Fence alarm real time notes, and can send alarm info to user specified mobile phone and email.
1. Vehicle exceeds any speed enquiry
2. Vehicle various speed statistics
3. Vehicle parking report
4. Vehicle daily running info report
5. Vehicle the vehicles that go through specified location
6. Driver over time fatigue driving report
7. Stat. engine on time, door open/close time, vehicle shock info Mileage, speed curve chart display
8. Temperature curve chart and report.
9. Latest photo check and historic photo report
1. Showing real time photo
2. Multi-vehicle can bulk send messages meanwhile
3. Check historic messages between tracker and platform
4. Vehicle maintains according to running mileage, and sends SMS notice.
5. RFID user info management
6. RFID historic card record or last record
7. Showing RFID card holding driver info together with vehicle position data
1. Automatically get address by longitude and latitude
2. Multi-function system administrator, edit and manage user conveniently
3. Operate terminals based on users privilege to prevent error
4. multi-vehicle track replay meanwhile
5. Different colors to show vehicle different status: running/stop/alarm/invalid location
6. Real time Stat. vehicle status number: monitored qty/unmonitored qty/alarm qty/ located qty/non-located qty
7. Grouped display vehicles according to their info or status.
8. Vehicle alarms or status changes, tracker sends SMS to defined phone to Email.
9. Historic track can be output by KML, and load by Google Earth.
10. All kinds' reports can be output to Html, word, Excel files.